It is still a little surreal to me that I am pregnant.
But as you can see, it is quite obvious these days.
I'm 20 weeks in that photo. I just hit 22 weeks today.
It is going by so fast and when I think about how fast it is going, I get a little anxiety.
I feel like I am not ready.
Especially when I start reading stroller, car seat and crib reviews...it is all a bit overwhelming!
Not to mention the part where I am actually going to be someone's mother! ...minor details...
As far as pregnancy goes, I have had it pretty easy compared to the horror stories I have heard.
My biggest symptom has been EXHAUSTION. There have been days where I've slept 18+ hours.
My next most noticeable symptom has been a stuffy nose.
I have moments of nausea but nothing too bad.
The only times I actually lost it have been on the plane, and luckily they were out of passenger view.
Even that only happened about 10 times.
The leg cramps come out in full force when I am sleeping...I need to do more yoga.
This little girl kicks and moves like crazy in there. Every ultrasound technician comments on that.
I have felt her since about 15 1/2 weeks.
At our 20 week ultrasound, everything was right on track. We got to see her open and close her mouth and we thought that was pretty neat.
The other night I ate a DoubleTree cookie at my hotel in Nashville and my stomach was hopping all over the place.
She likes her 500 calorie cookies.
I took a video and sent it to Matt...he was pretty amazed too.
Matt, Jeslie, Mckell and my mom have all felt her move.
Passengers have been really nice to me. I get loads of questions.
I also get a lot of double takes...Did anyone else feel extra stares when you were pregnant?
I try to sleep on my left side but always seem to wake up on my back.
I haven't had any cravings. But I have noticed that it is better to eat smaller meals more often.
I have gained about 5 lbs but it looks like 25.
My belly button is definitely getting shallow.
Names...everyone asks but we aren't set on anything yet...so much to think about.
I am loving feeling her right now but she is getting stronger each day so who knows how much longer I will love those little jabs and kicks.
Thanks to Jeslie's hand-me-downs I haven't had to buy any new bras...that a plus!
Her heart rate was 146 at my last check-up.
Next check up is the glucose test...hopefully it's not too bad! I better keep her away from DoubleTree cookies that day.
I am still flying and plan on doing so until I don't feel well enough to or can't fit up the aisle...whichever comes first.
All in all pregnancy has been great so far. I just can't believe I'm half way done!
But as you can see, it is quite obvious these days.
I'm 20 weeks in that photo. I just hit 22 weeks today.
It is going by so fast and when I think about how fast it is going, I get a little anxiety.
I feel like I am not ready.
Especially when I start reading stroller, car seat and crib reviews...it is all a bit overwhelming!
Not to mention the part where I am actually going to be someone's mother! ...minor details...
As far as pregnancy goes, I have had it pretty easy compared to the horror stories I have heard.
My biggest symptom has been EXHAUSTION. There have been days where I've slept 18+ hours.
My next most noticeable symptom has been a stuffy nose.
I have moments of nausea but nothing too bad.
The only times I actually lost it have been on the plane, and luckily they were out of passenger view.
Even that only happened about 10 times.
The leg cramps come out in full force when I am sleeping...I need to do more yoga.
This little girl kicks and moves like crazy in there. Every ultrasound technician comments on that.
I have felt her since about 15 1/2 weeks.
At our 20 week ultrasound, everything was right on track. We got to see her open and close her mouth and we thought that was pretty neat.
The other night I ate a DoubleTree cookie at my hotel in Nashville and my stomach was hopping all over the place.
She likes her 500 calorie cookies.
I took a video and sent it to Matt...he was pretty amazed too.
Matt, Jeslie, Mckell and my mom have all felt her move.
Passengers have been really nice to me. I get loads of questions.
I also get a lot of double takes...Did anyone else feel extra stares when you were pregnant?
I try to sleep on my left side but always seem to wake up on my back.
I haven't had any cravings. But I have noticed that it is better to eat smaller meals more often.
I have gained about 5 lbs but it looks like 25.
My belly button is definitely getting shallow.
Names...everyone asks but we aren't set on anything yet...so much to think about.
I am loving feeling her right now but she is getting stronger each day so who knows how much longer I will love those little jabs and kicks.
Thanks to Jeslie's hand-me-downs I haven't had to buy any new bras...that a plus!
Her heart rate was 146 at my last check-up.
Next check up is the glucose test...hopefully it's not too bad! I better keep her away from DoubleTree cookies that day.
I am still flying and plan on doing so until I don't feel well enough to or can't fit up the aisle...whichever comes first.
All in all pregnancy has been great so far. I just can't believe I'm half way done!







8 comments:
You look ADORABLE Tatum!!! I was laughing my head off on the "hand-me-downs" from Jeslie, what a good sister:)
I'm so glad the pregnancy is going great and she's healthy and sounds like a strong energetic one too (sounds like a little Sandi to me...watch out!!) Love ya and let me know if you ever need anything.
love love love. we are so excited for you and matt. :)
I am a little behind the times and just realized that you are pregnant! That is so exciting! Congrats. You will be a great mom. You look good!
You are so gorgeous!! Love all of the updates! Crazy that you are already half way done. :)
Tatum with all the chaos in our lives lately I never wished you congratulations.... so congrats!!! You look adorable, I'm so excited for you.
And yes I think you get more stares when you're prego. I think my biggest symptom (before the last couple months) was probably exhaustion, and I had a stuffy nose for pretty much 9 months with both of my pregnancies too!
You look so gorgeous, Tatum, and I'm not just saying that! I can't believe that you are more than half way already...wow!
reading all of your pregnant updates makes me miss it. the good and the bad! enjoy it all! (We got Maggie's crib set, crib, dresser and changing table from walmart for 250.) Watch out! she'll clean your account right out. stay away from the baby Gap too! :)
I am so excited for you and think you are the cutest pregnant lady!
Good Luck making all the decisions, it's a lot, but I know you will do great.
Post a Comment