I have so many thoughts floating around in my mind and not enough time to write them all down.
Matt and I are SO excited to announce that after nearly 8 years together, we have taken the plunge and are expecting our first baby, a little GIRL around 1.1.12!! We couldn't be more thrilled!
I love this ultrasound picture our little one at 16 weeks with her arms and legs sticking straight up.
More to come on this little lady soon.








17 comments:
Luke and I laying in bed both freaking out right now!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you two! What a surprise! Oh I bet your family is SO excited!! You are going to be the cutest mom ever! Love ya Tatum!!!
We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
I didn't realize you posted this earlier this week! I would have commented earlier...but you know that we SO SO SO excited for you guys:) CONGRATS!
I'm so excited for you guys!: ) That is gonna be one sweet little girl! Congratulations!
Congrats Matt and Tay!! You guys are going to be such great parents! I am so excited to see pics of her. She is going to be an absolute doll. :)
Yay!!! Congrats! That is so exciting :) You will be an adorable mother :)
YaY! Congrats. We love you guys and can't wait to meet her. Any name ideas yet?
Oh my goodness, Tatum!! That's so exciting..you're gonna be such a cute mom:) I'm so happy for you, CONGRATS!!
I am sooooo elated for you two!! CONGRATS!!
Congrats! That is so exciting :o) I am so happy for you guys!!!
Yay! Congrats! You will love being a mom!
Congratulations!! That ultrasound picture is so cute! she looks like she's on a roller coaster.
Congratulations. We are very happy for you.
Congratulations! I have recently discovered how great baby girls are and you are gonna love it!
So I am a little late reading the wonderful news, Congratulations! She is going to have some wonderful and loving parents. :)
Post a Comment