Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where do you shop??

I have always loved clothes.  And for this reason, My little sisters LOVE me.  Every time I go through my closet they take home a loot.  I wish I had a big sister that would give me her loot.  Hand-me-downs are the best, aren't they?
When Matt was selling security systems for Platinum Protection in St. Louis, I discovered "Ann Taylor LOFT" and it has been my favorite store ever since!  Man how I miss being the wife of a security system salesman.  Laying by the pool, discovering new cities and all that they offer, going to lunch with the girls, and SHOPPING all the time!!  
I would say about 60% of my closet comes from this fabulous store!  I love how their clothes fit, I love the embellishments they add to t-shirts, I love their jewelry and other accessories.  I LOVE THIS STORE!
J Crew would have to me my second favorite shop at the moment.  Especially the J Crew outlet in Park City.  Matt and I are almost on a first name basis with the workers up there.
Matt is very hard man to shop for.  Most men can't even match, but Matt and match and more...He definitely has a metro side that I love-he gets compliments on his clothes all the time!  He has a distinct style that even I still can't pin down after 7 years of knowing him.  We will be shopping and I will hold up different items and say, "how about this?" or "this is nice" or "what do you think of this?" or "I could see you in this." and almost every time, I strike out.  He is very particular in what he likes and what he will and will not wear.  He, on the other hand can read me like a book, we can be in any store and he will point to a cardigan (or whatever) and say, "That's a Tatum."  And he is right, that is totally me and I was just about to point it out too!  Matt is very hard to shop for it's true.  However, buy the man something from J Crew and he will LOVE it.

If I am feeling brave and looking for something a little more eclectic, I shop here or here.




WHERE DO YOU SHOP??

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I just simply love Forever Young Shoes... Target is always a favorite of mine, and also, DownEast, I can find stuff there on clearance from J.Crew and Gap, it's fantastic! :)