And it all started when I heard about this stuff:
Brilliance in a box!!
Since I can't sew, I have had a dilemma with the curtains in my loft for months. They have needed to be hemmed (is that the right word?),anyway, they needed to be shortened and I couldn't do it.
Then I heard about the iron on fabric fuse stuff, so I got some at Smith's for $3.99 and WAH-LA!! I have shorter curtains.
They aren't perfect so please don't judge! And PRETTY PLEASE try to ignore our horrendous back yard through the window. It is our spring project this year, so anyone who wants to come over and do yard work is more than welcome to!
After I did the curtains my domestic-ness didn't stop there.
This side of our loft has been bare for too long. Here is my progress so far:
It still needs more. We are thinking maybe some sweet vintage wallpaper rather than the green paint? Also, I want to learn how to make a nice fabric covered foam cushion for the window seat. A Chair for the desk. The walls need a decoration or two. And the window treatment still needs help along the top bar...
Yes indeed, it still needs more, but for now it will do.








2 comments:
Tatum! You little decorator you! The room looks fabulous! And the curtains are brilliant! You are an inspiration to me! And I say keep the walls green... it's super cute and no work :)
I LOVE the boxes under the window, so cute! Good work Tay!
Post a Comment