Monday, June 8, 2009

Peanut Butter M&M's


Today at lunch Matt was having a SERIOUS treat craving.  We were fresh out of treats in the pantry and he is not as easy of an otter pop sale as me so...
 I, being the poor secret keeper that I am, made the mistake of telling Matt where my secret treat stash is...


...or should I say, "was"

He annihilated my bra drawer and every last peanut butter M&M I had!!



Time to re-stock! ...And find a new secret treat stash spot...




P.S. try to say "secret treat stash spot" 5 times fast...you can't, can you?

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Geez, girl. Enough bras?! :) How goes the house hunting? Did you get the Sugar House one?

Tatum said...

I know, right? Time to clean out the bra drawer too!
We are supposed to close on the sugarhouse home on the 26th (same day Pen and Aaron find out what they are having. We are super excited!!

Chris & Jennie said...

Um, I think you need to open your own Victoria Secret store! Haha, cute bras! So I had a dream last night that one of my friends wanted to name her new baby girl: "Kater Tatum" yes, odd, I know. So I called you and we decided to let her name her baby girl that. (We always call Kate, Kater...and I needed your permission for her to use your name too) Random!