Monday, June 8, 2009

Engaged

This cute couple got engaged over the weekend.  


Congrats Guys!!

6 comments:

The Masons said...

Tell them congrats from me!! When's the date? Oh and congrats on your house too:)

Mrs.Mayne said...

That pic was taken at the Camp Memorial Day Extravaganza wasn't it. I see Chris and Taylor in the back. We were not able to come and was totally bummed that I couldn't spend the whole day driving my 18 month old around Ut for countless hours;)Better luck next year. Your little bro does not look so little any more. They are way cute.

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

So, I just realized the my most favorite cousin is marrying your little brother!

Tatum said...

I didn't know you guys were cousins-Small world! Jeanna is a cutie.

JoLyn said...

Your blog is so cute. Can't wait to see your house pics. Cute pic of Colton and Jeanna.
That is funny about your stash! Where did you learn that trick anyway? I think you must have found mine once or twice. Now that he knows you have one, he'll be searching everywhere til he finds your new stash. (And no, I can't say the tongue-twister.)