UHM NO!! I don't buy people houses that don't even let me know they are in town when they live across the world!!! RUDE!! haha...jk, I just don't buy people houses period. Hope you guys had a safe trip. We wanna come visit you soon!
We love each other, ice cream, summer, movies, shopping, facebook, traveling, bike rides, hiking, hanging out with friends and family, and playing with our Toy Schnauzer, "Drama." Stop by and leave a comment and if you go private, don't forget to invite us in :) tatum_olsen@yahoo.com.
6 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats!!
How fun, where are you going?
Yay! thats so awesome. You have always been a beautiful successful woman! Congrats you two.
Not fair!~ just kidding. Congratulations!!!
So now are you ready to buy us a house, too? Aaawww, you're so sweet.
UHM NO!! I don't buy people houses that don't even let me know they are in town when they live across the world!!! RUDE!! haha...jk, I just don't buy people houses period. Hope you guys had a safe trip. We wanna come visit you soon!
Post a Comment