Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yesterday was an exciting day for all...




-Matt and I closed on our first home!! We will take possession on Monday and be moving in all next week! Matt won't let me post pics until we clean it up and get it all decorated so stay tuned...

-Penny and Aaron found out they are having a GIRL!! I am so excited for them to move to SLC this fall so I can play with baby girl Owens as often as possible!

-My mom and Noni got married!!

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

10 comments:

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

All these changes! How fun, I seriously can't wait until we get to come see your new home. Congrats you 2!! I can't wait for you to hang out with baby girl and me.

Hailey said...

Congrats are definitely in order! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Jamie said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see your pictures! You have such good taste so I know its going to be so cute!

AMANDA said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait for you to be in SLC. :) And congrats to your mom. How cool!

KimL said...

Congrats on the new home! How exciting!

Clarissa and John said...

Congrats! That is sooo exciting!

Kael and Katy said...

Yay for you getting a house, that is so exciting, can't wait to see pics!!

Daniels Family said...

Congrats, Tay getting a new house is so much fun! I am postive you will make it so cute! Trish

Matt and Savannah said...

I am excited to see pictures of your new house! I hope the moving is going okay. I hate moving!

Casey and Samantha said...

Homeowners!! That's awesome! Congratulations! Casey and I were driving around Provo yesterday and could have sworn we saw you two. If it wasn't you guys, they looked just like you. Anyway, miss you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your home!!