GRUNDLES OF BOWS!!!
To all of those who commented on my last bow post, you've inspired me to share more...
Before we went to Mexico my massive hot glue gun induced blister on my right pointer finger was healing...
(sort of)
so I finished making bows with the rest of my "inventory" as Matt so tenderly calls all my bow making supplies and here are the results:
Flower Doubles
School Girl Clips
Flower Singles
And Some Highlights:
Ok so there's what I have, if any of you still want some, email me:
tatum_olsen@yahoo.com
(Let me know what colors you like)
Matt says I have to sell my "inventory" before I go drop another $200 on more "inventory."
Right now I have a few lovely ladies and their daughters doing a trial run with a few bows.
They are gonna let me know how they work and send me pics of the bows on their daughters.
I will post the pics when they do so you can see them on actual little girls...not just on Me, Matt, my couch and table!
All the clips are made from either an alligator or double pronged clip.
Then covered with either felt or ribbon.
Then dressed up with bows, buttons an other embellishments.
The cost will be around $2 depending on the supplies I used on the bows.
s&h is around $1.70 or you can pick them up from me.
On a totally random note, here is another way to wear these bows...Isn't that so cute on a beanie? Too bad spring showed up this week...who said you can't wear beanies in the spring though?







3 comments:
So crazy cute! Tatum you are so talented. I would totally use those bows- except I think Brian would have a fit if I put one on Russell. :) hehe Anyways, how much are you selling them for- I mean hopefully I'll have a little girl someday- and I would love to put your bows in her hair.
Nicole you could always be like me, I wear them. Skye won't keep them in her hair, so I put the little school girl clips in my hair to hold a little bit back. It works, and I think it is cute lol
Tatum these are adorable, you are so talented!!
Post a Comment