I don't believe that I have ever met you, but I grew up with your husband! I just wanted you to know that I blog stalked you, and have added you to our blog list! It has been fun to read up on your lives and get to find out a little about you and your views! I can see why you and Matt found each other. You two seem like you are exactly alike. He has always just been happy being himself, and he is so open to all that life has to offer! You guys are so awesome for being so accepting of people no matter their situation! That is a hard attribute to come by these days! I am glad you found each other!
Oh... and our Gracie told me to tell Drama "happy birthday"
We love each other, ice cream, summer, movies, shopping, facebook, traveling, bike rides, hiking, hanging out with friends and family, and playing with our Toy Schnauzer, "Drama." Stop by and leave a comment and if you go private, don't forget to invite us in :) tatum_olsen@yahoo.com.
4 comments:
You should have a birthday party for her!!
Oh Happy late Birthday Drama! :) Hey we have something for you guys- will you be home tomorrow night ish? (I'll email you!) Love ya!
Happy Birthday Drama! I am sorry I didn't e-mail you! But don't think I didn't think of those cute puppies on their special day!
Hi Tatum,
I don't believe that I have ever met you, but I grew up with your husband! I just wanted you to know that I blog stalked you, and have added you to our blog list! It has been fun to read up on your lives and get to find out a little about you and your views! I can see why you and Matt found each other. You two seem like you are exactly alike. He has always just been happy being himself, and he is so open to all that life has to offer! You guys are so awesome for being so accepting of people no matter their situation! That is a hard attribute to come by these days!
I am glad you found each other!
Oh... and our Gracie told me to tell Drama "happy birthday"
Post a Comment