SO PROUD
(and have to brag)
Reason # 1:

This girl (My little sister, Jeslie) made the big move from NSHS to PG (2A to 5A) for her freshman year and she has made all the sports teams she has tried out for!
Volleyball
Basketball
Softball
She is amazing!!! And very beautiful at that!
Way to go Jes!
Reason # 2

And this girl (My little sister, McKell) is on the UVU Track Team as the girls Javelin thrower and she just took second place at her 1st college meet in Las Vegas last week!
She threw a personal best of 142! Good job Kell!
Isn't she the cutest?!
If you know any guys who want a hot date, she's single!!
My Little Sisters Rock!!
Reason # 1:

This girl (My little sister, Jeslie) made the big move from NSHS to PG (2A to 5A) for her freshman year and she has made all the sports teams she has tried out for!
Volleyball
Basketball
Softball
She is amazing!!! And very beautiful at that!
Way to go Jes!
Reason # 2

And this girl (My little sister, McKell) is on the UVU Track Team as the girls Javelin thrower and she just took second place at her 1st college meet in Las Vegas last week!
She threw a personal best of 142! Good job Kell!
Isn't she the cutest?!
If you know any guys who want a hot date, she's single!!
My Little Sisters Rock!!







5 comments:
YAY for your cute sisters! I'll bet I get to see McKell at some outdoor track meets this season! USU competes against UVU all the time and since I get to go to them, I'll cheer for her too! Just don't tell me husband's teammates...haha :)
I TOTALLY agree. You girls are all AWESOME!!!!!!! and we love ya!
For sure- you are such a cute big sis too Tatum. :) I love all THREE of you lovely ladies!
That is awesome. Good Job to both of them!
You have the greatest sisters! You have every right to be proud. Tell them hello for me and way to go!! Hope all is great! Love ya!
Post a Comment