Bon Voyage!!! We are heading to Miami tomorrow and we'll be boarding this beauty on Monday! I am so excited to be going on my 1st cruise ever in just a couple days!
I enjoyed your blog. How cool is that about Kim. I have the movie "Rainman" and actually have an amazing savante autistic boy in my class this year. Have fun on your cruise. I;m so glad you came to the family party the other night. Love you!
Oh you are going to LOVE cruises! They are Brian and mine's favorite thing! The Bahamas are so great too- that's where we went on our honeymoon. I hope you have TONS of fun and I can't wait to see some pictures!! :)
You lucky!! I'm so excited for you! Kael and I were just talking about going on another one next year!! make sure to post TONS of pics! I can't wait to see how much fun you had!!
We love each other, ice cream, summer, movies, shopping, facebook, traveling, bike rides, hiking, hanging out with friends and family, and playing with our Toy Schnauzer, "Drama." Stop by and leave a comment and if you go private, don't forget to invite us in :) tatum_olsen@yahoo.com.
6 comments:
I enjoyed your blog. How cool is that about Kim. I have the movie "Rainman" and actually have an amazing savante autistic boy in my class this year. Have fun on your cruise. I;m so glad you came to the family party the other night.
Love you!
You lucky, lucky girl! Have fun I am sure you will. Hope you are doing good- love- Trish
I am so jealous!!! Have fun!!!
Oh you are going to LOVE cruises! They are Brian and mine's favorite thing! The Bahamas are so great too- that's where we went on our honeymoon. I hope you have TONS of fun and I can't wait to see some pictures!! :)
You lucky!! I'm so excited for you! Kael and I were just talking about going on another one next year!! make sure to post TONS of pics! I can't wait to see how much fun you had!!
You better post pictures soon, Tay! I want to vicariously go on a cruise through looking at your pics.
Post a Comment