Valentine's Tag:
Answer the questions about your sweetheart…
*What is your husband’s name? Matthew Spencer Olsen
*How long have you been married? 2 years
*How long did you date? 2 1/2 years
*How old is he? 27
*Who eats more sweets? We both eat way too many sweets!
*Who said I love you first? I did :)
*Who is taller? Matt is 1 foot taller than me.
*Who can sing best? Probably Matt. He's got all sorts of musical talents but he doesn't show them off to many people. He's got a sexy singing voice. I love it combined with his guitar skills and crooked smile! So cute. I am a little tone def, but I still sing my heart out.
*Who is smarter? Matt is smarter (...on paper, that is)
*Who does laundry? We both do. He is so particular about his clothes so he usually washes them and hang dries a lot of his stuff and I usually fold and put it away.
*Who pays bills? Automatic Bill Pay does most of them. I do the rest.
*Who sleeps on the right side? He does.
*Who mows the lawn? We haven't had a lawn since we've been married but when we do get one I think we will do it together. I love mowing the lawn. He can trim the edges...I hate that part.
*Who cooks dinner? I do when we actually eat at our house. Most nights I can't think of anything to make so we end up going out to get food. I wish I was better at this! Someday...
*Who drives? We hate to drive but I usually get bullied into chauffeuring him around!
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? We both hate admitting we are wrong but he's usually the first to apologize. We are both so stubborn.
*Who kissed who first? He made the moves.
*Who asked who out first? At first we were best friends and we hung out a ton and were always together but our first official date was to the Homecoming dance at Snow and he asked me.
*Who wears the pants? Matt says he does and most of the time I let him think that.
Happy Valentine's Day Matt! I love you lots!
*What is your husband’s name? Matthew Spencer Olsen
*How long have you been married? 2 years
*How long did you date? 2 1/2 years
*How old is he? 27
*Who eats more sweets? We both eat way too many sweets!
*Who said I love you first? I did :)
*Who is taller? Matt is 1 foot taller than me.
*Who can sing best? Probably Matt. He's got all sorts of musical talents but he doesn't show them off to many people. He's got a sexy singing voice. I love it combined with his guitar skills and crooked smile! So cute. I am a little tone def, but I still sing my heart out.
*Who is smarter? Matt is smarter (...on paper, that is)
*Who does laundry? We both do. He is so particular about his clothes so he usually washes them and hang dries a lot of his stuff and I usually fold and put it away.
*Who pays bills? Automatic Bill Pay does most of them. I do the rest.
*Who sleeps on the right side? He does.
*Who mows the lawn? We haven't had a lawn since we've been married but when we do get one I think we will do it together. I love mowing the lawn. He can trim the edges...I hate that part.
*Who cooks dinner? I do when we actually eat at our house. Most nights I can't think of anything to make so we end up going out to get food. I wish I was better at this! Someday...
*Who drives? We hate to drive but I usually get bullied into chauffeuring him around!
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? We both hate admitting we are wrong but he's usually the first to apologize. We are both so stubborn.
*Who kissed who first? He made the moves.
*Who asked who out first? At first we were best friends and we hung out a ton and were always together but our first official date was to the Homecoming dance at Snow and he asked me.
*Who wears the pants? Matt says he does and most of the time I let him think that.
Happy Valentine's Day Matt! I love you lots!







0 comments:
Post a Comment