Saturday, November 8, 2008

SAY CHEESE!!

Matt and I hadn't had our pics taken since our engagements 2 years ago so we got some family pics taken last month and I just got them back so I thought I'd show them off (more on the side lines). Our photographer did such a cute job with them. Thanks Tiffany, we LOVE them!





P.S. I am gathering addresses for the Christmas card so please email me yours! Right now! hehe!

11 comments:

Julie Burns said...

Hey Tatum!!! I absolutely LOVE your pictures!!! You are SO georgeous!!!

Clarissa and John said...

oo oo I want a Christmas card! I promise I will send you one too! =) Our address is 753 W. Timpie Rd. Tooele, UT 84074. What's yours?

The Jolley Family said...

Tatum cute pics! You guys are so photogenic. They look great!

Unknown said...

Darling pics Tay! I love them! I was teasing with you, because after you commented about that I read back through it and I could see what you meant... The "tee hee" was because EVERYONE has heard that I want a baby but Dustin says " he isn't ready..." What a whimp huh? ha ha. No kidding, lets get together SOON! It's been what...a year now? UGh! Well, talk to you soon. Tell Matt hi from us.

Jamie said...

What CUTE pictures!!!

Karli Barney said...

Tatum your pictures are AMAZING! I love them! You are beautiful!

Jason and Emily said...

hey! ok...i have a favortie! the heart on ur booty is soooo cute!!!

Losee Family said...

your pictures are so cute. They turned out so good.

OnlineGuy said...

Ahh! Oh Tatum, can you be any more gorgeous!? I love your pictures. I'll email you our address because man your pic is going up on the fridge! :)

Melanie Hawkins Mangum said...

Super cute! You two are such a great couple. I love the smile you have in all your picture with him!

Anonymous said...

I love your Pictures they are super cute.. you are so photogenic. I want your adress to mine is P.O. box 297 in Aurora 84620