High School Tag
1. Did you date someone in high school? I did my junior and senior years.
2. What kind of car did you drive? White Toyota Tercel hatchback...until Katie rolled it! Then a black Mitsubishi Diamante...until I rolled it! OopS!
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Yes, I thought I was an expert driver so I would drive myself to drivers ed ever day in my mom's mini van...shhh...don't tell. I have been in plenty of accidents since then to prove that I am not the best driver so now I drive like a grandma!
4. Were you a party animal? No.
5.Were you considered a flirt? No.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band for a couple of years because my mom made me support Lynn Poulsons program, but I hated it!! I was in chorus for a couple of years but that wasn't as bad. I can't still sing every word to "We didn't start that Fi-YA! haha!
7. Were you a nerd? Maybe.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Volleyball and Softball
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No.
10. Can you still sing your fight song? Yes.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Burr, Mr. Eppich (they are the ones I learned the most from)
12. Where did you sit at lunch? At a table with all of my friends on the south side of the lunch room.
13. Mascot? Wolf
14. School colors: Blue and Crimson
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Yes, Ben Burgess and Devin Burr.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I LOVED every minute of high school, but I love my life SO much now, I will just stay where I'm at and have the good memories.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Hmmm...Tina and Devin and Mr. Thompson spoke...It was in the gym, we took lots of pics and maybe shed a few tears when I said goodbye to my teachers and coaches. Then we partied all night long and left the next day on our trip!
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I don't think we had one...or I wasn't cool enough to go...I am not sure.
19. Were you in any clubs? FFA for a year. And that's it I think...besides sports, NHS and Student Government if those even count as "clubs."
20. Have you gained weight since then? I weigh the same and some days even less but don't feel the same. I am not as active now so I am a lot softer...ew.
21. Who was your prom date? Devin Burr and Caden Anderson
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I think so.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? No, unless you can count mowing lawns and cleaning houses a few times.
24. Worst class? Geometry and Science
25. Favorite class? English and Algebra
1. Did you date someone in high school? I did my junior and senior years.
2. What kind of car did you drive? White Toyota Tercel hatchback...until Katie rolled it! Then a black Mitsubishi Diamante...until I rolled it! OopS!
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Yes, I thought I was an expert driver so I would drive myself to drivers ed ever day in my mom's mini van...shhh...don't tell. I have been in plenty of accidents since then to prove that I am not the best driver so now I drive like a grandma!
4. Were you a party animal? No.
5.Were you considered a flirt? No.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band for a couple of years because my mom made me support Lynn Poulsons program, but I hated it!! I was in chorus for a couple of years but that wasn't as bad. I can't still sing every word to "We didn't start that Fi-YA! haha!
7. Were you a nerd? Maybe.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Volleyball and Softball
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No.
10. Can you still sing your fight song? Yes.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Burr, Mr. Eppich (they are the ones I learned the most from)
12. Where did you sit at lunch? At a table with all of my friends on the south side of the lunch room.
13. Mascot? Wolf
14. School colors: Blue and Crimson
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Yes, Ben Burgess and Devin Burr.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I LOVED every minute of high school, but I love my life SO much now, I will just stay where I'm at and have the good memories.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Hmmm...Tina and Devin and Mr. Thompson spoke...It was in the gym, we took lots of pics and maybe shed a few tears when I said goodbye to my teachers and coaches. Then we partied all night long and left the next day on our trip!
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I don't think we had one...or I wasn't cool enough to go...I am not sure.
19. Were you in any clubs? FFA for a year. And that's it I think...besides sports, NHS and Student Government if those even count as "clubs."
20. Have you gained weight since then? I weigh the same and some days even less but don't feel the same. I am not as active now so I am a lot softer...ew.
21. Who was your prom date? Devin Burr and Caden Anderson
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I think so.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? No, unless you can count mowing lawns and cleaning houses a few times.
24. Worst class? Geometry and Science
25. Favorite class? English and Algebra







0 comments:
Post a Comment