Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's time to Party!!



My beautiful and brave sister, McKell, is now selling Mary Kay and it's time to kick off her new venture with a party!

She and I are inviting ALL OF YOU over to my house for a fun night of Facials, Girl Talk and Goodies! Sound like fun? Please join us!


Who: All you ladies out there!

When: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ 6:30pm

Where: Olsen Residence in PG

What: A free facial and make-up give-a-ways!!

Why: A fun way to kick off McKell's new business!


Please email me at tatum_olsen (at) yahoo (dot) com to RSVP and also if you'd like me to email you my address and/or directions to my house.

Please email McKell at mckell_camp (at)yahoo (dot) com if you'd like to place an order for Mary Kay products or if you'd like to host a Mary Kay party.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola Tay! How have you been? It's about time I hear from you... ha. NO! I am not prego...how come? Did you hear that? hmmmmmmmmm interesting. Well, keep in touch. Love ya