
ABOUT MY SEXY HOT HUBBY:
1-He cuts his own hair and does a fine job with the fo-hawk while saving us money!
2-He loves to watch sports! Baseball is his #1 Stunner.
3-He will probably be a RED SOX FAN til he dies.
4-He cringes when he hears squeaky styro-foam.
5-He likes to shop and knows all my sizes from head to toe.
6-He played tennis in high school and took second at state.
7-He loves 80's Butt Rock, actually all music. Pandora is he new found love.
8-He has to have lots of crushed ice in his drink to completely satisfy him.
9-He thinks he does laundry better than me, and he MAY or may not be right.
10-He has 2 degrees, one in Finance and one in Economics! Smarty Pants!
11-He will be going back to get his MBA in the next couple years.
12-He lathers up with more lotion than most girls.
13-He has such a funny sense of humor.
14-He likes to go on rides, but hates to drive.
15-He would rather eat a Big Mac than Sunday Dinner. Crazy!
16-He LOVES electronics and they MUST have all the bells and whistles.
17-He makes fun of me for blogging but secretly reads all my posts.
18-He can make friends with anybody!
19-He can play the piano and guitar by ear and is amazing!!
20-He is very detail oriented...VERY...
21-He loves snowmobiling.
22-He hates when a loose hair lands on him. I have to pick it off cause it's SO gross!
23-He is the youngest child and only boy in his family.
24-He only uses shampoo cause conditioner makes his hair too soft to style!
25-He loves dogs, especially Drama...he spoils her. I know he will be an awesome dad!
26-He and I had the same Doctor deliver us when we were born.
27-He was born 27 years ago tomorrow!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!
Everyday that goes by I discover something new about you to love. It's so special to me how one person can make such a huge difference in my life, you touch me in way no one else ever could and you give me so many reasons to love you.
LETS PARTY!







1 comments:
Tatum, the other day I found your blog after I googled my name (it's kind of wierd, I know!) and I found the post you made about Ben and I and our baby Kynslee. We were so touched. We can't tell you how much that meant to us. Thank you so much for thinking of us. We had no idea that so many people knew about Kynslee and what had happened. We felt so comforted to know that so many people cared. We just really appreciate your caring and thoughtfulness. Thank you so much. It was so fun to see what you guys are up to! I am glad I found you! We hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment