Saturday, October 4, 2008

Uhmmm

I saw this on Karli's blog and thought it was hilarious so I thought I would do it with our pics...WHAT THE HECK!? This kid looks nothing like either of us (at least we don't think so)!
Now Matt is wondering if this prediction of what our future kid will look like is a sign that I will have an affair...uh no.
I guess we will have to wait and see if our kids look anything like this, but I doubt it. We just don't have black curly hair in our jeans!
Here's to a good laugh though!



What do you think about my little new baby D?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

5 comments:

Karli Barney said...

haha this definitely looks like the mailman's kid! :) jk!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Oh my goodness, Aaron and I were busting up! Where in the heck does the jet black curly hair come from?! Not that she's not cute, but your kids are going to be alot cuter. You should start trying so we can all see just how cute they will be;) Thought you would like that! Love ya

Jamie said...

Haha! I sure hope your kids don't look like that! I tried it and got a homely looking red headed girl! I can't even post it! Ha!

Stacia said...

Yeah... it was the milkman, Matt.

Kael and Katy said...

haha that is so hilarious! I thought it was so funny I had to try it out for myself! my baby actually looks sorta like yours! haha :)