I feel so lucky to have two great men in my life. My hubby and my dad are top notch dudes...and the best thing is, they get along great together. In-laws aren't such a bad thing on either side and I love it! My dad tends to be friends with guys that are younger than him cause he was a coach and teacher for so long. He often hangs out with Jared Hallows and Joe Shaheen to name a few and now Matt and him are buds. Matt just had to get a snowmobile since my dad has one, and now they have a blast going together. There is only one downside to this male bonding...It makes me worry sick when they go play together cause my dad has a little bit of a wild child side that is rubbing off on Matt! Scary.
I was in Texas last week so Matt took a trip down to E-town to go snowmobiling with my dad. Here are the pics.





My dad talked Matt into jumping his first cornice so here is the evidence that he did it...See why I worry!
Not only do they not avoid avalanches, they cause them by doing this!!!
On another note (while I am talking about my daddy) we just want to congratulate him...He got a job as the PG Junior High Principal so he will finally be able to live with his wife in Pleasant Grove! I talked to them on the phone tonight and they are so excited. She is a little worried about moving a country boy to the city, but I think he will do great! Anyway, Congrats Father!!!
I was in Texas last week so Matt took a trip down to E-town to go snowmobiling with my dad. Here are the pics.
My dad talked Matt into jumping his first cornice so here is the evidence that he did it...See why I worry!
Not only do they not avoid avalanches, they cause them by doing this!!!
On another note (while I am talking about my daddy) we just want to congratulate him...He got a job as the PG Junior High Principal so he will finally be able to live with his wife in Pleasant Grove! I talked to them on the phone tonight and they are so excited. She is a little worried about moving a country boy to the city, but I think he will do great! Anyway, Congrats Father!!!







1 comments:
Gotta catch up on my comments to your blog:
1. Congrats Uncle Steve!
2. Matt, don't scare your wife's cousin, Stacia. She's really a freak-out when it comes to heading into cornices on snowmobiles.
3. Cutest puppy ever!!!!!!!
4.Ummm, yeah.
Post a Comment