Monday, April 14, 2008

Baseball season is officially here...

And that is all that has been on our TV lately...it figures!
When Matt and I were dating I would watch baseball games with him (and pretend like I enjoyed it). Matt is a die hard Red Socks fan and a hard core Yankee hater. He says that I tricked him into falling in love with me by acting like I loved baseball...He feels so jipped that I really don't enjoy to sit on my butt and watch a 3+ hour slow going game, it cracks me up! I absolutely love to play it (or softball), but watching it ion TV isn't that fun to me (Actually going to a ball park is a whole other story...that is fun). I did watch it on TV when we were dating (cause that is when I would get cuddle time on the couch with him) and I still sit here on the couch and watch (or should I say listen to) it with him. Only now that we are married, I am over in my corner of the couch blogging and he is sprawled out on the opposite corner looking completely comfy with his glove on his left hand and a baseball in his right while grinning from ear to ear and his eyes glued to the game.
We thought about going to a Bee's game on Sunday and enjoying the nice weather while being outside but we didn't end up going. I am sure we will hit up a few of those games this year. After all it is "America's Pastime." What's not to love about sitting outside in beautiful weather watching fine butted men play ball while chomping on a hot dog and some nachos?

1 comments:

Erin said...

I know how you feel about watching baseball. Clay is also a red sox fan and a yankee hater. We should make them watch the games together and we can go shop.