Sunday, February 3, 2008

Our weekend with Jes...



This weekend worked a trip to Minneapolis with a full 24 hour layover there so I had Matt and Jeslie come with me.
Jes was pretty excited cause our hotel was basically in the parking lot to the Mall of America and she LOVES to SHOP!!! Matt wasn't so excited cause he had to miss the superbowl but I made him go just in case Jes couldn't get on the flights so she'd have an adult there to take care of her. It ended up working out that they both got first class on the flight there and back to I got to serve them!! And Matt was able to TIVO the game so he could watch it when he came back. It was fun having them both with me at work and I loved having Jes as my shopping partner. She got a bunch of cute clothes at Abercrombie and Hollister and I finally got a new pair of ahletic shoes...now I have no excuse for not working out!!!
Thanks Jes and Matt for a great weekend!!!

uhmmm, yeah...I still don't know how to flip the pic. sorry!

4 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

Hey! Yeah I love regular scrapbooking but It just takes too much time and digital is so much easier and still pretty cute! We are down in Cedar right now until we move for the summer to VA Beach, were going with Chris and Jen this summer and are way excited! Are you guys going out again? Sounds like you have an awesome job, and get to go everywhere! I would love that! How are you guys doing? Well its good to hear from you! Take care!

Stacia said...

How lucky is that? I've never flown first class. If you like Mall of America, you'd LOVE the King of Prussia mall. It's got even MORE stores than Mall of America, can you believe it? It's not very far from where we live, so if you come out, we'll go there for sure.

OnlineGuy said...

How fun is that! I bet Jess was loving every minute of it. You are totally fine, we'll have to get together another time. Are you doing anything fun for Valentine's Day?

Stacia said...

Thanks for the help with the nanny search!