So I just wanted to tell everyone how neat of a friend I have...She is one of the cutest girls ever and she has always been there for me when I needed her the most. I can be having the worst day ever in a random place and she will be at the same place too and we will bump into each other just cause I need her hugs....or we will go weeks without talking and then on a day where I am at my lowest of lows she will call me out of the blue and ask me "to play"...and this is exactly what she did the other day. Katie, you saved me!!
Thanks so much for coming up to my apartment and making me happy again! You have no idea how much I needed you!

Thanks so much for coming up to my apartment and making me happy again! You have no idea how much I needed you!








0 comments:
Post a Comment