Have any of you seen the new Broadway musical "Wicked" or read the book? We are thinking about going to it next month...
What's your opinion, if we go, should we read the book first?
Tatum, Definately go see "Wicked!" I saw it two years ago on Broadway and absolutely loved it! It is one of my favorite plays. As for the book, you can probably skip it. It's a little werid and racy... it doesn't seem to "fit" with the upbeat musical! I'll be jealous if you get to go!!
We love each other, ice cream, summer, movies, shopping, facebook, traveling, bike rides, hiking, hanging out with friends and family, and playing with our Toy Schnauzer, "Drama." Stop by and leave a comment and if you go private, don't forget to invite us in :) tatum_olsen@yahoo.com.
3 comments:
Hey Tatum!
I went to Wicked last summer and loved it! I haven't heard anyone say they haven't loved it. But i don't know about the book. I haven't read it.
Karli
Tatum, Definately go see "Wicked!" I saw it two years ago on Broadway and absolutely loved it! It is one of my favorite plays. As for the book, you can probably skip it. It's a little werid and racy... it doesn't seem to "fit" with the upbeat musical! I'll be jealous if you get to go!!
Jen
Wicked is amazing and if you go I want to go too! J/K :) Skip the book it will ruin the play plus I highly doubt you would like it cause I hated it!
Post a Comment