Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Matt and Me...or at least part of the story!


How long have you been together? Married for a year, but total time almost four years. We got married in December 2006

How long did you date? 2 1/2 years

How old is he? 26 years old.

Who eats more? He does...when I am done with my plate I just put it in front of him and he is my garbage disposal!;)

Who said "I love you" first? I did...but he says he'd been wanting to say it for a while and just didn't dare. I was basically his first real love...so we took things a little slow.

Who is taller? He is...by a foot! I am 5'1" and he is 6'1"

Who sings better? Dixie Chicks songs...Me, Everything else...Matt

Who is smarter? Definitely Matt!

Who does the laundry? Ever since we got our front load washer and dryer, he has taken that job over :0)

Who does the dishes? Me...

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This is a confusing question!

Who pays the bills? Me and I HATE it :(

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn yet, but I have already called that job for when we get one...I love mowing the lawn!

Who cooks dinner? Me...

Who is more stubborn? He thinks I am as stubborn as they come but I think he is just as hard headed. I never win argument with him cause he is always right in his mind and won't let you say anything different. As you can guess...our arguments are a vicious cycle...We have learned to agree to disagree!

Who kissed who first? Matt made the move.

Who asked who out? At first it was just casual hanging out and doing everything together as best friends...then homecoming was coming up and we were driving down the road in his car when he turned to me and said, "do you wanna go to homecoming with me?" So, I guess he did technically.

Who proposed? Matt did...on the five year anniversary of 9/11 while I was training to be a flight attendant...weird!

Who is more sensitive? hmmm...it's not me! You are right Stace, this question is offensive!

Who has more friends? Matt might have more than I do, but I keep in better touch with mine.

Who has more siblings? I do. Colton, McKell and Jeslie. Matt only has two sisters. Shelly and Kelsey.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I try but he doesn't let me.

Who are you tagging? Everybody! These things are fun to read, so fill it out and post on your page if you have time.

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Administrative Privileges??? I think I'll ruin your blog if I attempt anything! Okay, I just was messing around the other day on CS3 and made the header. You can remove it if you want because I know it's a little ccccrazy.

vandi said...

You two are so cute, and have been since the beginning: ) That was fun to read. So I definitely want to be a part of this "where cooks collide" because I'm always short on thinking of things to cook. And maybe it I have some good recipe's I'll somehow get better at cooking...I'm one of those non-cooking wives (I've got bad skills). So this will hopefully help me work on that. My email address is vancansom33 at yahoo dot com. Thanks tatum: )