Friday, January 18, 2008

Girls Day

Today was so much fun...I got to hang out with Lindsey and Swayzee Mason all afternoon. It has been a while since I have had a girls day and it was much needed! Thanks Linz!
When we were done shopping and eating we came back to our apartment and Matt and I loved having Swayzee around for our entertainment...she is such a doll! We realized that our house wasn't very kid friendly though...we didn't have toys for her.
Anyway, it was so great to see them today, we jump at the chance to hang out with our friends from home. If any of you ever head up our way, stop by and say hello!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

I can't believe how big Lindsey's baby is! She's a cutie.

Chris & Jennie said...

Hi Tatum! So happy you have a blog; I love keeping up with everyone. We just found out this weekend where we are going this summer! The verdict is Virginia Beach, Virgina! I'm really excited! It's looks so pretty, and I'm excited to live on the east coast!

Courtney said...

I also love having a girl's days now and then! I didn't even know that Lindsey had a baby! Do you know what Trisha is up to these days? I seriously might take you up on your offer about the interview this summer. That would be a great summer job!