Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 30th LoverBunz

Matt turned 30 on the 1st.  He would not be happy knowing that I am exposing his age on the bloggy.  He is one of those people who gets grumpy about getting older.  I personally think he just gets better with age.  I even like those few gray hairs on his temples.  Oops...now he is really gonna be mad at me!
Here the 30 year old is with his best buddy Brad.  

We had a little surprise party with close friends and family at Texas Roadhouse a few days before the big day.  I am shocked that I actually pulled off a surprise for him.  He is usually on to me from the get go but somehow it worked out this time and I was so happy, and so was he.  It was a good night!
Happy Birthday Baby,  I love you so much.  Here's to another 30+ years!  

1 comments:

The Mickelsen's said...

So sad we couldn't make it, I had family coming up :( Sorry Lady, we sure love u guys though! :)