Monday, April 12, 2010

Cambodia and Thailand Pics

We're home from the trip of a lifetime!  We had a wonderful time in Southeast Asia and we feel so lucky to be able to travel and see the world together like we have.  Here are some pics of the highlights of the trip.  I will post the stories that go with them when I can think straight.  Right now I am still in a daze from the 24+ hours of flying home. 

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my hannah! I love all the pics! It looks like it was an amazing trip- I can't wait to hear all about it! p.s. you look gorgeous!

Hailey said...

Tatum the pictures are AMAZIN. I can't wait to hear all about it...I bet it was so awesome. You look amazing :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Wow this trip looks incredible! Everything seriously looks like such an adventure, and how sweet you rode an elephant! Glad you had a such a good time :)

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

I LOVE the monkey picture. Your face is so cute, it looks like he's trying so hard to jump to you. How fun!

Amanda said...

Very, very cool!

The Eborn Family said...

Wow! So pretty! Looks like it was a blast...

Luke and Mariah said...

Wow Tatum. I am absolutely blown AWAY by these pix! They are amazing. I would never think to go there, but it just looks incredible. Like a different planet! I can't WAIT to hear more details!!

The Masons said...

Tatum...it's just not fair You guys are so lucky to be able to go on all these trips. Way to Go!! I wanna hear all about this trip!!

Stacia said...

Oh My Gosh! It looks like such an awesome trip. Yeah, definitely going there someday....

SO. COOL.

Chanel said...

James and I so want to go to Thailand you have to give us some tips on what to do when we go! Everything is so beautiful! I am especially jealous of the elephant ride!

Chris & Jennie said...

Looks so incredible! Oh, what a fun adventure! Truely jealous! (but happy you got to go!)