I've had these three things on my mind lately so I thought I'd share a little taste of Spring with all of you.
I am currently loving Cherry Blossoms.
I have the perfect corner in my house where I want a full vase of them!
I think I will go shopping for these tomorrow-I can't take it any longer!
They scream Spring and are calling my name!!









4 comments:
Hi Tatum! I sometimes stalk your blog and I have to say I love your vintage-y decorating style. I love the white floors, but I think they would only work in an old house with lots of character. I think you should go for it!
Love all the spring things! Yummy!
Tay
If you can find your way to Salem with some fabric and some pillow forms, I'll do your cushions for you. Then if we ever scrape up the money to fly Chad back to visit Stacia, I'll hit you up for a favor to help him get on the right plane.
Love ya,
Aunt Deb
Love it, love it, love it! I want whitewashed floors too! Spring is THE BEST! You guys NEED, need, NEED to come visit us. We could show you all the cool places ;^)
Post a Comment