Monday, March 1, 2010

Products that I LOVE....

I love when other people do posts like this so I thought I'd give it a try!
Here are a few products that I am loving right now:

Pureology Root Lift
This is my favorite product to use as I get out of the shower before I blow out my hair.
It almost makes round brushing fun. Almost.
Night White Teeth Whitening Kit
A quick fix to brighten up my smile.
Chi Flat Iron
I have used a Chi for 8 years now and I am in love!

Matrix Sleek Look
I learned about this product back when I was in hair school and I have been faithful to it ever since.  
It makes my hair feel like silk!
Anastasia Brow Kit
BEST PURCHASE EVER!!!
This brow kit was kind of expensive for me but I decided to splurge on it with the birthday money I got last year and I haven't had an ounce of buyers remorse!
My dream is to go to LA someday and have Anastasia herself shape my eyebrows! 
(Probably not gonna ever happen, but a girl can dream right?)
  
Max Factor Lip Gloss
I love this stuff and I am so sad that they no longer sell it in the U.S. but it won't stop me from ordering it online!!  It goes on soft and smooth and is not sticky at all.  Love it!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer
I love Clinique products!  This moisturizer is great and light and silky soft on my face. 
I love it under my make-up. I also love Clinique Turnaround Concentrate for my tough spots!

 Bare Minerals
I love everything about this make-up line. 

Mary Kay Microdermabrasion
I use this once a week in the shower and I love how smooth it makes my face feel after I rinse it off.
My make-up applies smoother and looks better after I use this on my face.

OPI Bubble Bath
My favorite nail polish as of late.  
It's subtle yet cute and girly!


CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara
I love this mascara because it makes my lashes thick and lovely but it's also cheap!  
Mascara is one product that I think you can spend a little less on and still get great results.

Curel Lotion
I love this stuff.  
It turns my dry scaly Utah skin soft and smooth in a matter of seconds.



Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume
MMMMMMMMMMM.....

 


What are your favorite Beauty Products?

3 comments:

grant + brittany said...

of course i remember you! and i would love to help you with anything :) i've been wanting to try that root lift, i love anastasia, i use my chi to straighten and curl which makes the price even more worth it, i really want to try the OPI bubble bath, i have an essie color similar to it- i'm really into the pink that reminds me of barbies and i have the D& G Light Blue too! Love posts like this! So fun to see what works for everyone.

Amanda said...

They all sound fabulous. I will have to try the ones that are new to me!

Luke and Mariah said...

Oooh I love this post!! I'm seriously going to try out some of this stuff- as you are always looking fabulous! Hopefully, it'll rub off. You are wonderful dear! Can't wait to see you again!