Look how cute my little sister Kell is!! Her boyfriend, Richard, left her behind in Utah while he went to California for a whole month!!! (gasp). It has been rough, but she is handling it well. I am loving it cause I get to see lots more of her. We have done all sorts of fun sister things ie: organizing my basement, having sleep overs, baking cookies, watching the bachelor (this season almost bored me to the point of not being a fan. Who am I kidding,I love the show and may or may not be addicted but please abc. Jake? A pilot? Spare me...the best part of this season is that Ali was chosen to be the next bachelorette. I. Love. Her. That's all.) hmmm what else did kell and I do? Oh yeah, makeovers!! (see picture), she is a beauty and Richard is one lucky guy!
PS- thank you Tara for teaching me your "bad habit" of blogging from the iPhone! I don't think it's a bad habit, I think it's brilliant!!
PS- thank you Tara for teaching me your "bad habit" of blogging from the iPhone! I don't think it's a bad habit, I think it's brilliant!!







2 comments:
I love you girls! We need to hangout sometime soon! McKell has grown up so much. You Camps are gorgeous!
Your right she is so beautiful! I love you guys! We miss seeing you.
Post a Comment