Fun With Russell
My sweet cousin, Nicole, has been letting me babysit her little guy, Russell, a few times lately and I have loved every minute of it! He is the best baby in the world, seriously!!
I had to straighten my hair so Russell was chillin on my bed watching me one day and Drama decided to take babysitting a little too literal. She just plopped right down on Russell's lap!



He loved it though!!
He would just grab at her and pet her till she'd get sick of it for a minute and then eventually she'd come back and sit on his lap again!
When I would play with Drama and get her to chase her ball Russell would crack up! A baby's laugh is one of my favorite sounds for sure. When he'd laugh, I'd laugh and eventually we were both laughing so hard and I was in tears! Such a cute little guy and so much fun!
My sweet cousin, Nicole, has been letting me babysit her little guy, Russell, a few times lately and I have loved every minute of it! He is the best baby in the world, seriously!!
I had to straighten my hair so Russell was chillin on my bed watching me one day and Drama decided to take babysitting a little too literal. She just plopped right down on Russell's lap!
He loved it though!!
He would just grab at her and pet her till she'd get sick of it for a minute and then eventually she'd come back and sit on his lap again!
When I would play with Drama and get her to chase her ball Russell would crack up! A baby's laugh is one of my favorite sounds for sure. When he'd laugh, I'd laugh and eventually we were both laughing so hard and I was in tears! Such a cute little guy and so much fun!







2 comments:
I love the bows you have made!!!! I would love some for Bridget. Do you have any oragnge bows? She really needs an orange one!
Oh thank you Tatum! You are so sweet, he loves coming to your house to play. Those pics are way cute. Thank you again for being so sweet for watching him. :)
Post a Comment