We headed up to Park City with Mike and Rainy yesterday to go shopping and check out the festivities going on with the film festival this year. It was super cold and Rainy's brand new high heels were killing her feet but after we stopped and got some hot drinks and some comfy/cute Roxy slip-ons for Rainy we had a great time! David Archuletta was singing up there and there were plenty of other stars but we didn't stay long enough to spot anybody too famous this time. We had a great time just being up there in that atmosphere!
Main Street and - Sundance Fim Festival Theater
Salina Utah representing in PC!! (Burns Saddlery Shop on Main)
On the Red Carpet!







3 comments:
Oh this looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go, but never have been able to- were there any good flicks?
Tatum, I totally know how you feel! I actually called and got AAA so we could have our car towed. And a year membership is only $72... worth if for just one tow :o) Good luck with your key situation, I'm sure your totally frustrated! O and I can't believe you didn't call when you were in town :o( Maybe next time!! Keep in touch Love ya
Too fun! It looks freezing cold.
Hey, we just tried to send you a letter in the mail, but it was sent back to us. I guess I don't have the right address. Can you send it to me? Thanks!
Post a Comment