1. Wrapping paper or gift bags:
usually wrapping paper but gift bags are easier...I hate wrapping
2. Real Tree or Artificial:
we have an artificial from Tai Pan
3. When do you put up the tree?:
this year is was the weekend after thanksgiving
4. when do you take the tree down:
when we get around to it...after Christmas, of course
5. Do you like eggnog?:
eewwwww! NO!
6. Favorite present as a child?:
I liked all my presents
7. Hardest person to buy for:
Matt and our parents
8. Easiest person to buy for?:
my sisters
9. Do you have a nativity scene:
yes, the willow tree set
10. email or send Christmas cards:
I usually mail all of them but I did both this year. Here is one for you if I didn't have your address:

11. Worst Xmas gift ever received:
?? I'll never tell!
12. Favorite Xmas Movie:
elf is funny...I also like all the old fashion ones.
13. When do you start shopping:
I'm a procrastinator and put if off til the last minute
14. do you Recycle your xmas paper:
i wish*
15. Favorite thing to eat at the holidays:
Christmas morning breakfast...crepes or french toast and some stocking candy on the side.
16. Lights on the tree?:
of course!
17. Favorite christmas song:
Oh Holy Night
18. Travel or stay home:
Home
19: Santas Reindeer:
comet cupid, donner, vixen, dasher, prancer, blitzen, rudolph
20. What is your tree topper:
a sparkly star from the Ephraim Co-Op where we got married*
21. Open presents on christmas eve or on christmas:
both! a couple sentimental ones and the PJs on christmas eve but everything else on christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing during the holidays:
Not being able to find the perfect gift for all the special people in my life and not having tons of money to spend on them.
23. Favorite ornament or tree theme:
our tree has metal star ornaments from rodworks...
24. Favorite dinner on christmas:
??
25. What do you want most for Christmas this year:
nothing. I honestly have the hardest time thinking of anything this year.
26. What do you like most about Christmas:
EVERYTHING! decor, lights, spirit, giving, etc.
27. What are your traditions for Christmas:
family Christmas parties
28. Favorite memory of Christmas:
getting woke up by my excited little sisters bright and early on Christmas morning and watching them going stir crazy till all the grandparents came over to watch us open our presents.
29. Favorite Activity:
??
30. Names of people you tag to join in Chrismas Memory lane:
anybody who wants to...
usually wrapping paper but gift bags are easier...I hate wrapping
2. Real Tree or Artificial:
we have an artificial from Tai Pan
3. When do you put up the tree?:
this year is was the weekend after thanksgiving
4. when do you take the tree down:
when we get around to it...after Christmas, of course
5. Do you like eggnog?:
eewwwww! NO!
6. Favorite present as a child?:
I liked all my presents
7. Hardest person to buy for:
Matt and our parents
8. Easiest person to buy for?:
my sisters
9. Do you have a nativity scene:
yes, the willow tree set
10. email or send Christmas cards:
I usually mail all of them but I did both this year. Here is one for you if I didn't have your address:

11. Worst Xmas gift ever received:
?? I'll never tell!
12. Favorite Xmas Movie:
elf is funny...I also like all the old fashion ones.
13. When do you start shopping:
I'm a procrastinator and put if off til the last minute
14. do you Recycle your xmas paper:
i wish*
15. Favorite thing to eat at the holidays:
Christmas morning breakfast...crepes or french toast and some stocking candy on the side.
16. Lights on the tree?:
of course!
17. Favorite christmas song:
Oh Holy Night
18. Travel or stay home:
Home
19: Santas Reindeer:
comet cupid, donner, vixen, dasher, prancer, blitzen, rudolph
20. What is your tree topper:
a sparkly star from the Ephraim Co-Op where we got married*
21. Open presents on christmas eve or on christmas:
both! a couple sentimental ones and the PJs on christmas eve but everything else on christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing during the holidays:
Not being able to find the perfect gift for all the special people in my life and not having tons of money to spend on them.
23. Favorite ornament or tree theme:
our tree has metal star ornaments from rodworks...
24. Favorite dinner on christmas:
??
25. What do you want most for Christmas this year:
nothing. I honestly have the hardest time thinking of anything this year.
26. What do you like most about Christmas:
EVERYTHING! decor, lights, spirit, giving, etc.
27. What are your traditions for Christmas:
family Christmas parties
28. Favorite memory of Christmas:
getting woke up by my excited little sisters bright and early on Christmas morning and watching them going stir crazy till all the grandparents came over to watch us open our presents.
29. Favorite Activity:
??
30. Names of people you tag to join in Chrismas Memory lane:
anybody who wants to...








1 comments:
Your x-mas cards are darling! Thanks for sending me one! You guys are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment