Saturday, August 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We have lived in our PG condo for a little over two months now but I am just getting around to decorating it so I decided to post a few pics of our progress. I am not the best at crafty and cutsy thingys so if you have any tips to help me make it look better leave me comments!!! Matt actually should get the credit for all of our interior decorating because he is always has the ideas of what would look good and he even comes to Pottery Barn, Pier One, Tai Pan, Ikea and Rod Works with me to pick all our home decor out. Not many husbands like to shop as much as him, he is also a ton of fun to shop for clothes with him too...I lucked out cause I love to shop too!

Anyway, back to the house...we also have an office that is a black and white color scheme and a master bath that is a dark brown and cream color scheme with a walk in closet connected to it but those areas are not picture worthy (even by my low standards). We also still have a lot of empty walls but all in all our home is coming together and we are loving it.



Living Room

Kitchen

Kitchen

Guest Bedroom

Guest Bathroom

Guest Bathroom

Master Bedroom

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks VERY good!! I wish I had decorating talent!! Do you live in Belle Monet? I know, funny question, but we live over in Cambria. We looked at Belle Monet and ended up choosing here. If you don't live there, it looks the same. We've lived here a year and we are STILL decorating and getting things how we want them. :) Slowly, but surely. Anyway, your house is very cute. (Come do mine!)

Scott Fuhriman said...

Love your couch! Also your bedroom looks very comfy. We will have to come over for the grand tour!

Julie Burns said...

You hours is SO cute! I am jealous of the your kitchen! :D Mine is barley big enough for Alan and I to stand in together... :D

The Jolley Family said...

Your decorating looks awesome! Great job and I LOVE the kitchen.

Jamie said...

CUTE!! I wish I could decorate! Maybe I'll just copy all your rooms!