...and here is what we came up with:
So...we want to have more fun in life and go on more vacations with each other while we are young and don't have kids or much other obligations and responsibilities. We are lucky enough to get good deals on flights with my jobs benefits so we can explore the world but the only problem is that once we get somewhere we have to stay in the cheapest, dumpiest hotel cause all the good ones are out of our price range. Well...last month I went part time as a flight attendant and started looking around for a job at a hotel so we could have the best of both worlds. So guess what?! As of today we have it and now our
LIFE IS OFFICIALLY A VACATION!!
That's right! I am the newest employee at the Hampton Inn at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi!

(I know, I shouldn't be this excited about this job but I can't help it! This means we can actually afford to leave Utah and have some fun exploring the outside world.) With working at a Hilton property you get benefits of discounted rooms at all Hiltons, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Hilton Garden Inn and of course, the

With being a flight attendant I have stayed at my fair share of hotels and Hamptons are my favorite. They are so nice with comfy beds, clean rooms, free fresh breakfast every morning and fresh cookies every night and they are very affordable for the average family. I am excited to be part of that environment. I will be helping with the breakfast and the front desk. My boss seems totally flexible and makes it all about me. I can choose when I work and he will totally work around my other schedule. It seems like a sweet deal. The only problem is that now that I have 2 jobs, when am I ever gonna have time for a vacation....oh brother~
OK, Yeah right...there will be vacations and there will be lots, so if an of you wanna join us, just call us and we can plan some fun things to do for a great deal!
So...we want to have more fun in life and go on more vacations with each other while we are young and don't have kids or much other obligations and responsibilities. We are lucky enough to get good deals on flights with my jobs benefits so we can explore the world but the only problem is that once we get somewhere we have to stay in the cheapest, dumpiest hotel cause all the good ones are out of our price range. Well...last month I went part time as a flight attendant and started looking around for a job at a hotel so we could have the best of both worlds. So guess what?! As of today we have it and now our
LIFE IS OFFICIALLY A VACATION!!
That's right! I am the newest employee at the Hampton Inn at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi!

(I know, I shouldn't be this excited about this job but I can't help it! This means we can actually afford to leave Utah and have some fun exploring the outside world.) With working at a Hilton property you get benefits of discounted rooms at all Hiltons, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Hilton Garden Inn and of course, the

With being a flight attendant I have stayed at my fair share of hotels and Hamptons are my favorite. They are so nice with comfy beds, clean rooms, free fresh breakfast every morning and fresh cookies every night and they are very affordable for the average family. I am excited to be part of that environment. I will be helping with the breakfast and the front desk. My boss seems totally flexible and makes it all about me. I can choose when I work and he will totally work around my other schedule. It seems like a sweet deal. The only problem is that now that I have 2 jobs, when am I ever gonna have time for a vacation....oh brother~
OK, Yeah right...there will be vacations and there will be lots, so if an of you wanna join us, just call us and we can plan some fun things to do for a great deal!







7 comments:
Tate you are so CrAzY!! i love your way of thinking though. Well if you ever want to take a vaca to vegas you can stay here for free... i will make you a fresh breakfast :o) You really should come and stay... the best part is it will be FREE
Hey, it was so good to hear from you and to see what you guys are up to! Now we will be able to keep in touch better!
Way to go! That is so logical -- I totally agree with you. Discounted flights and hotels, you really are winning! That sounds so nice, let us know where your next vacation is!
Thats pretty smart thinking!!
ahh vacations... brian and i are ready and willing whenever you are (or if you ever want to do a girls trip) also if you get the itch to come visit the lou you can stay with us.
good thinking! I knew you were a smart chick!
I LOVE it! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment