Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I LOVE SUMMER!

Boating
Drive In Movies
Water Parks
Farmers Markets
Fresh Strawberry Shakes
Barbecues
Camp outs
Hiking
Scooter Rides
Laying by the Pool
Concerts
Staying at the Cabin
The smell of fresh cut grass
Lake Powell
Driving with the sunroof open
Fresh Garden Peas and Sweet Corn
Sunlight till 9pm
Rodeos
Parades
Fireworks
Picnics
Vacations
Reunions
4th of July
Derby
Tan Skin
Bike Rides
Evening Walks
Hot Tubbing
Road Trips
Baseball Games
Snow Cones
Sack Races
Weddings
County Fairs
Carnivals
Theme Parks
Tank Tops and Shorts
Parks


What's not to love? I am so excited to spend summer in Utah and do all my favorite things this year! Summer is by far my favorite season!! Last summer we spent in St. Louis and it was fun but I am so glad to be here this year! We have so many fun things on our summer agenda so we will be busy busy busy and I love it! We have met a couple that lives in our condo complex that has a boat so I have a feeling we will be new BFFs! Ha! They have invited us to go boating a couple times already but we've already had plans so we haven't gone yet, but believe me, we will!
We have already goneto the Ute Stampede with some of Matt's friends form work during Strawberry Days and had a blast. We also went to a big family barbeque at Shelle and Don's with everybody and had a good time.
This weekend we have a wedding to go to and then we will be spending the 4th in Salina and on the 5th, I have my first high school reunion which I am soooo looking forward to, it will be a blast! We are also planning to hike Timp and get down to Zions this summer for some more fun hikes. I will be going to San Diego this month and we wanna make a weekend trip out to Philly to see Stace and Juan (hint hint).
The best part about this summer is that Matt has three day weekends every weeks so we will have to take lots of little get-a-ways! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer as much as we are! I can't get enough of it!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Hint, hint? Well, Heck yeah! Tell us when you're coming and we'll make plans. The great part is that we'll have so much more room for guests in the new apartment. We're so excited! We're coming out to Utah in August, so if you can plan it for before then, it will work out better. Yay! I'm so excited!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

I starting laughing out loud when I read fresh garden peas...we have some hilarious memories of me and those fresh peas, heck me with watermelon too! What is it with me and my allergic reactions around your family. I still haven't eaten fresh peas since I swelled up on your tramp:)

Jamie said...

I love summer and everything on your list! Thanks for all the ideas! Haha!