Matt's sister Shelly had open hear surgery a couple of weeks ago and she was recovering really well. She was getting around the house good and starting to go out and go to the store or to the movie.
Then she went in for a check up appointment and had an MRI done when they found an aneurism in her brain and another problem in her heart on the valve that was already replaced. She went in today for the brain surgery and I am not sure when she has to get the hear opened up again. I can't understand why one person has to go through this much all at once. Anyway, I just wanted to keep all of you updated and ask for your thoughts and prayers for her again.
We love you Shelly, we are thinking about you and hoping for the best.
Then she went in for a check up appointment and had an MRI done when they found an aneurism in her brain and another problem in her heart on the valve that was already replaced. She went in today for the brain surgery and I am not sure when she has to get the hear opened up again. I can't understand why one person has to go through this much all at once. Anyway, I just wanted to keep all of you updated and ask for your thoughts and prayers for her again.
We love you Shelly, we are thinking about you and hoping for the best.







0 comments:
Post a Comment