Matt's Best Bud, Bradford Bailey Dyreng, has been serving in Iraq (or somewhere over there) for the past year and his unit has finally been released to come home this week!! We are pretty excited to see him again. He is a great guy and an awesome friend to Matt ad me And ladies, he is single and looking!! He will be spending plenty of his summer at our house so anyone who is looking for a hot date, just let me know!
He is blondish, over six foot, athletic (loves tennis), buff (and I mean so buff that his chest is bigger than mine) and very funny...if you like scarcasm that is!
He is not the smoothest man I have ever known but he means well. He might make you cry by saying something totally ruthless, or wrestling you to the ground without holding any strength back but really...he is a good guy!
Oh...and he has a motorcycle and a boat and a 1990 Toyota Corolla which he adores!
If you are interested call me! I want to get him hitched so he and a his lady can come on vacations with me and Matt. For so long it has been me and the guys and I am ready for another girl to be in the picture:) What do you say girls, anyone wanna give it a try?



Thanks for serving our country Brad, WELCOME HOME!!!
He is blondish, over six foot, athletic (loves tennis), buff (and I mean so buff that his chest is bigger than mine) and very funny...if you like scarcasm that is!
He is not the smoothest man I have ever known but he means well. He might make you cry by saying something totally ruthless, or wrestling you to the ground without holding any strength back but really...he is a good guy!
Oh...and he has a motorcycle and a boat and a 1990 Toyota Corolla which he adores!
If you are interested call me! I want to get him hitched so he and a his lady can come on vacations with me and Matt. For so long it has been me and the guys and I am ready for another girl to be in the picture:) What do you say girls, anyone wanna give it a try?
Thanks for serving our country Brad, WELCOME HOME!!!







2 comments:
Tatum! This sounds like my dream man -- hook me up! Haha. Wow, I'm excited Brad is finally coming home; Ty will be so thrilled to have his other "half" back!
I love Brad. Too bad I am taken. Glad to see you posting again!!
Post a Comment