Saturday, April 12, 2008

I LOVE POLYS!!


I know this is a little bit weird for a post, but I just got back from work and I my heart is full towards the polynesian culture! I don't know why but for some reason quite a few polynesian people work at the SLC airport. They are some of the most humble and kindest people I have ever met! Every time I go to work I get at least one favor from one of them. They hold the door for me, they give up their seat on the bus for me, they let me go ahead of them in lines, they carry my bag for me, they help us clean the planes...and so much more. Most of them work on the ramp lifting heavy bags, dealing with bossy pilots and flight attendants all while working in extreme weather conditions of hot and cold and the whole time with a smile on their face.
This may seem like small things that they do to make my day...but you go to an airport and try to talk to a ticket agent...then you might understand why it's so refreshing to be around happy and respectful people.

0 comments: