Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The ABC's of Me

The ABC's of Me
A Attached or Single: Attached!
B Best Friend: Matt, of course.
C Cake or Pie: Cookies and Ice Cream!
D Day of Choice: All my days run together...so I would just choose a fun day with my hubby!
E Essential Item: My make-up!
F Favorite Color: It used to be blue, but now it just depends on the day!
G Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears.
H Hometown: Salina, UT
I Indulgences: MMMM...Matt!
J January or July: Definitely July...I love the summer!
K Kids: not yet...stay tuned...(and no, that is not announcement that "we're trying"...cause we're NOT!)
L Life is incomplete without: Love
M Marriage Date: December 16, 2006
N Number of Siblings: 3: Colt, Kell, Jes
O Oranges or Apples: This is a tough one...I like both. If we are talking oranges...I like the small California Clementines the
best...they are so easy to peel and the bite size pieces just taste better than the big ones for some reasons. If we are
talking apples I like the light pink colored ones...gala, pink lady and macintosh. They are so crisp, sweet and juicy!
mmmm....
P Phobias: Sharks..eeek!
Q Quote: Being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the
imperfections.
R Reasons to Smile: Stacia hit the nail on the head when she said: "Spring is coming!"
S Season: Anything but winter...but summer is my fave.
T Tag others: Penny, Helen, Ashlee
U Unknown fact about me: I am an open book...you ask, I tell...I can't keep secrets!
V Vegitarian or Meat eater: Meat...but I like veggies too.
W Worst Habit: snooping, biting my nails, forgetting to wash my face before falling asleep...the list goes on!
X X-rays: knee and mouth
Y Your Favorite Food: Cafe Rio Pork Salad...it's no wonder I'm gaining weight, we live about a block from a CR!
Z Zodiac: Taurus

0 comments: