Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The ABC's of Matt

A Attached or Single: Attached!
B Best Friend: He is mad at me for making him do this, so his response was..."your my best stupid friend"
C Cake or Pie: Pie...Apple ala mode
D Day of Choice: Saturday
E Essential Item: Tatum
F Favorite Color: Blue
G Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H Hometown: E-town, UT
I Indulgences: Cookie Dough
J January or July: July
K Kids: Don't have any.
L Life is incomplete without: IDK
M Marriage Date: December 16, 2006
N Number of Siblings: 2: Shelly, Kelsey
O Oranges or Apples: Red delicious apples
P Phobias: Styrofoam
Q Quote: n/a
R Reasons to Smile: lots of things
S Season: Spring
T Tag others: nobody! (He is anti-blogging...that is why some of his answers are idk and n/a!)
U Unknown fact about me: n/a
V Vegitarian or Meat eater: Meat
W Worst Habit: popping my knuckles and picking my nose...it's true!
X X-rays: Yes...I've been to the dentist...that's a stupid question
Y Your Favorite Food: Fast Food (I guess that means I'm not a very good cook)
Z Zodiac: Scorpio

long pause...."IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE?"
Haha! I think he secretly liked answering this blog!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I just tried to send you this week's TTA topic and it failed...not sure why. So just check the blog tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com for this week's topic (it is already posted there)

Thanks!
Marcie

Scott Fuhriman said...

Hey I just wanted to say thank you for putting my blog in your link list. (Scott's Illustrations)

That's really cool of you.