We are getting old!! Or just super out of shape and can't play as hard we used to.
Today we went snowboarding at Brighton for our first time this year. It was cold and the snow was a really mowed over, but it was still fun! We were there for about 3 hours and then my boot started hurting my ankle so I told Matt that we should take a break and go to the truck to loosen my boot and also grab a light snack. When we got to the truck I was fixing my boot and Matt was sitting in the bed taking a rest while eating the clementine I peeled for him.
After I got my boot fixed and back on, Matt was taking his off! He was ready to call it a day and go home! This is not like him when it comes to snowboarding! But along with my ankle, he had complaints about his knees hurting....so I made sure he was serious and didn't want to stay and then we packed it up and here I am home at 2pm on a good boarding day. Oh well!
It was fun, I am glad that we didn't got all out on our first day though. We forgot to take a pic while on the Mountain with our gear on so we pulled over and took one of all the pretty pines that were snow covered in the canyon.

Today we went snowboarding at Brighton for our first time this year. It was cold and the snow was a really mowed over, but it was still fun! We were there for about 3 hours and then my boot started hurting my ankle so I told Matt that we should take a break and go to the truck to loosen my boot and also grab a light snack. When we got to the truck I was fixing my boot and Matt was sitting in the bed taking a rest while eating the clementine I peeled for him.
After I got my boot fixed and back on, Matt was taking his off! He was ready to call it a day and go home! This is not like him when it comes to snowboarding! But along with my ankle, he had complaints about his knees hurting....so I made sure he was serious and didn't want to stay and then we packed it up and here I am home at 2pm on a good boarding day. Oh well!
It was fun, I am glad that we didn't got all out on our first day though. We forgot to take a pic while on the Mountain with our gear on so we pulled over and took one of all the pretty pines that were snow covered in the canyon.







1 comments:
Tay, that sounds like so much fun! We are hoping that we'll be able to go skiing (don't hate us, we're skiers) while we're in Utah.
ps. The background looks fake it's so pretty. I miss snow like that.
Post a Comment