Saturday, June 9, 2012

5 Months Old

I'm a little behind this month...we have been getting our home ready to sell.  I will have to post more about the house in another entry but I just had to get my excuse out there before I say it....I can't believe Sloane's 5 months!  Time flies!


Sloane at 5 months:
-I finally gave in and trimmed your mullet so you have a lock of your baby hair in your book.
-Your hair is totally thinning, except in the mullet region ;) I am losing my hair these days to so it's ok.
-You are pretty ticklish but you can turn on and off your tickle bone if you are concentrating on something else.
-You went swimming for your very first time in the Homestead Crater in Midway while you were with mom on her girls trip.  The water was warm and you loved it!
-When you are tired, you grab my head and pull yourself in to rub your whole face into mine.
-I'm noticing softer gums...teething is coming.
-You pay a lot more attention to Drama lately and even try to grab her.
-You have a pretty hard pinch.
-You were sick for the first time.  Head cold, runny nose, diarrhea, cough, fever and diaper rash all at once.  It was so sad for me but you were a trooper.  You've learned to hate the nasal aspirator though.
-4 month appointment stats: 12.44 pounds - 17% and 25.7 inches - 89%.  Still long and lean.
-You are getting really strong...you arch your back really hard and about launch yourself off my lap on a daily basis.
-You love to grab at my drink and my iPhone.
-You love to nurse.
-You take your binky out and hold it while you say "lalala" and then you put it back in.
-You are learning to sit and can for a couple minutes at a time before tipping over.
-You flew with mom to Aunt Jeslie's state softball tournament in St. George and rode on the Brasilia for the first time.
-You tried oatmeal for the first time and you liked it.
-You still look so much like your daddy!
-You love to watch Baby Einstein.
-We went to Aunt Jeslie's high school graduation in Gunnison and you sat on Grandma Great's lap the whole time and were such a good girl.

You are getting so big and it is so fun to watch you discover the world.  You learn something new each day and it is so fun.  We love our little girl so much.



0 comments: