Happy 1 Month Baby Girl!!
I can't believe how fast this last month has gone, you have already changed SO much! You have been such a sweet baby since the beginning. We are so in love with you.
Sloane at 1 month:
-you hardly cry...only when you are really hungry or have a gas bubble.
-you are a good little eater and it is starting to show on your thighs and cheeks -- so cute!
-you like to eat every 2-3 hours.
-you sleep for 3-4 hours at night, wake up to eat and then usually go right back to sleep.
-you still have lots of hair but it is lightening up a little bit from the dark brown it was when you were born.
-you LOVE bath time! You get so relaxed in the water.
-you make lots of little grunts and squaks. I love the noises you make while nursing and when you first wake up in the morning the very most.
-your eyes are a deep dark blue.
-you get the hiccups almost every time you eat.
-you do this funny little thing where you blow a hard pffffff of air out of your mouth.
-you like tummy time for a few minutes but not too long yet.
-you are good at lifting and turning your head and pushing off things with your legs.
-you calm down when you are swaddled and patted on the back.
-your hands and feet are really long and narrow. And you were in the 80th percentile of height at 2 weeks.
-you sometimes curl your feet up into fists and your pinky toes are almost always tucked under your foot.
-you are funny when we wake you up, you stretch your chin and neck and whole body out forever before you open your eyes.
-you found your hands at 1 week.
-your eyelashes grew in your second week.
-you look a lot like your daddy did when he was a baby.
-you sometimes like to wait to poop and pee til I have the diaper off- we change your diaper about 10 x a day.
-you love to be held and I love to hold and cuddle you all day everyday.
-you are a slow eater and on average take 45 minutes to eat.
-you are really good in your carseat and patient to go run all my errands with me.
-you still have the fur that you were born with on your shoulders and thighs.
-you are so pleasant and content when you are awake, you just stare all around and make cute littles coos.
-you sleep through anything...even Dramas high pitched bark.
-you get so excited right before you latch on to eat and do a rapid head shake with your mouth wide open.
-you are starting to smile at me, I love your little smiles.-you'll take a binky and a bottle. You act like the binky is disgusting at first and almost gag on it but once you realize what it is you suck away.
-you are so cute when you dream.
-you have the smallest features: nose, mouth, bum, everything! The smallest nostril sucker doesn't come close to fitting in your nose yet!
-you like music and white noise. Your daddy likes to sing you Guns N Roses songs to get you to sleep.
-you pucker your lips a lot and also suck your bottom lip under the top one.
-you love to be held upright facing me, you curl right into me and it melts me every time. You do really well in the ErgoBaby.
-you are smothered in kisses all day long by mom and all night long by dad.
There are so many special little things about you that we love and want to remember forever.
We love you so much sweet baby girl!!







6 comments:
Tatum, this is Jenny L from work. I stumbled on your blog awhile back and occasionally check it. This post brought tears to my eyes, I am seriously SO happy for you and your husband. You are the best mom, I can tell just by how you write about her....:) She is beautiful and so precious.
She is so beautiful!! I think newborn stage is the very best!! She's a lucky girl to have such great parents!
So cute! I love the photos... you're too creative.
I'm late in congratulating you guys, but congratulations! What a cutie :)
Tatum, she is an absolute doll. Oh I can't wait to see her for reelz!!! I hope you guys are doing great! We need to get together soon!! We miss you!
You are such a sweet Mom! Don't those little girls just steal your hearts - ahhh. Sloane is beautiful!
Post a Comment