Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{tatum tries to be crafty}

Ok, by no means am I "crafty" but these past few weeks I decided I needed a hobby and here is what I came up with:

I got the vintage pearl inspired tutorial off of the idea room and the anthropologie pom pom inspired tutorial necklace from little miss momma.  They are both pretty easy so check them out if you want a fun little project.

 I have a couple other things that I have been working on so stay tuned...I'm not sure what has gotten in to me...and I never thought I would say this, but it is kind of fun to be crafty!

2 comments:

Owens Family said...

Don't kid yourself, you are SUCH a talented crafter!! Very cute:)

Luke and Mariah said...

Tatum! I JUST bought a heavy-duty hammer and a stamp set cz I wanted to do the same thing! I wish we were closer! I LOVE your necklaces! Where did you get your stuff for them?? There is seriously nothing you can't do girl! You amaze me!