Heart Felt Wreath
This project was inspired by Penny.
You can find a tutorial here.
Circle Felt Wreath
I used the same idea as I did with the heart felt wreath and made a circle felt wreath.
I chose white felt because I have big plans to paint the room in my basement grey and I thought white would really pop against the grey. Now, I just need a painting partner (have you ever painted alone? borefest!) so I can make that happen...any takers? Mom?
There is also a tutorial for this wreath on The Idea Room.
Butterfly Collage
This is a super easy, cute and inexpensive project. I had no reason to make this one other than boredom...now to find something to do with it.
You can find the tutorial on this little number here.
Circle Felt Wreath
I used the same idea as I did with the heart felt wreath and made a circle felt wreath.
I chose white felt because I have big plans to paint the room in my basement grey and I thought white would really pop against the grey. Now, I just need a painting partner (have you ever painted alone? borefest!) so I can make that happen...any takers? Mom?
There is also a tutorial for this wreath on The Idea Room.
Butterfly Collage
This is a super easy, cute and inexpensive project. I had no reason to make this one other than boredom...now to find something to do with it.
You can find the tutorial on this little number here.
Last, but not least. This one is my favorite.
It was inspired by this lovely.
I just bought a canvas, paint and stencils at Michaels and went to town.
I love how it turned out. It reminds me of something from Z Gallerie which is my favorite!
And that's all for now...but I am hoping to keep this creative streak rolling so I can cute my house up a little more. If you have any great ideas/websites, pass them on!!







4 comments:
Wait- are these pix of what you want to do... or what you've DONE?? If you seriously made these you are my hero! Holy moley! I wish we could all get together and just create. It feels so good. You're amazing girl! Thanks for the inspiration!
You are SO creative!! I would love to feature some/all of your projects on my little craft blog. Let me know if you would let me feature you and if you would be a guest blogger for us!
i have been obsessed with butterflies lately and now i wanna go make that. good job on getting so many little projects done! i love being inspired by something and then making it.... it's so fun! i love the stencil font used on the art work. you did a fabulous job. my pinterest "diy" board is what is keeping me motivated in projects... do you have a pinterest? if not then GET ONE!
oh and i LOVE the pom pom necklace you made!!! i'm so jealous and want to do that so bad. thanks for the link.
Post a Comment