Friday, November 26, 2010

I am such a bad wife and blogger too...

Matt is watching football right now...he has 3 games recorded to get through tonight...that means I have to find something to do besides play fetch with Drama for 4 hours!
About 5 minutes ago, I finally got off the couch and as I started to walk downstairs Matt asked, "Where are you going?"  I said, "Downstairs to get the camera..." He looked confused, so before he asked WHY I said, "To see if I have something to blog about :) It's time to get back on the horse!"
So here I am looking through my camera and I 
notice a few pics on Matt's birthday...OOPS!!
Everyone: Matt (my stud muff hubbster) had another birthday this year and I love him more than anything even though I totally spaced blogging about it!!

 For Matts Birthday this year we kept the same tradition we've done for our last two birthdays and we went to a concert.  We saw Sufjan Stevens at Kingsbury Hall and both LOVED the show.  Sufjan is so talented and sounded even more amazing in person...money well spent! 

These pics were taken on his birthday...when we got home from work Matt had to try on some glasses before he made a decision on his favorite frames and then sent the rest back to Warby Parker.
It started with me taking a picture of him in each frame...then somehow I got in a couple...then I was in the frames...as you can see, it really went downhill fast!!  In the spirit of November and Thanksgiving...I am so thankful I don't have to wear glasses...it's just not pretty!!


Just barely Matt looked over at me and asked,
"What ya doin' Tay?"
"blogging..."
"about what?"
"mmmm...yrbthay."
"MuhYYY BIRTHday?"
"yup."
"a month late?!"
"mmmhmm."
--lots of eye rolling and gasping--
it's true...
I'm a bad wife and a bad blogger too...


Happy 29th Matt!!
I am so proud of you and all that you do for us.
Love you long time!!
Love, 
 Tay

0 comments: