Friday, November 26, 2010

Give Thanks



This year we had Thanksgiving with the Olsen side at our house in SLC. 
The food was delicious and the company was even better!  After din din, the girls did a little crafty craft while the boys watched footy ball.  It was another great holiday with the fam.
We are so thankful for our families and all they are to us and all they do for us.  We love them so much and don't express our gratefulness enough!
Not the greatest pics, but you get the idea....
Happy Thanksgiving 2010!

{...I love decorating the house this time of year...}


3 comments:

Clarissa and John said...

Holy cow, Tatum! Your house is gorgeous! Post more pictures of your house!!

Luke and Mariah said...

Tatum! Your house is seriously amazing!! I love it! And way to go having Thanksgiving there! That is so intimidating, but I know you were the perfect host! Hope all is great!

Penny Owens said...

Simply GORGEOUS! I love what you did for the Holidays:)