Shawnee has an Esty shop where she sells vintage, handmade and unique items. She has great taste and I am sure you are gonna love what she has to offer, I know I do!
Brittany also has an Etsy shop...she makes and sells the cutest flower brooches to spice up your outfit. She is also a wardrobe stylist. I totally want to hire her to have a Girlfriend Group Night!! Who wants in?? I need 5 girls and we could make a night of it! She is always dressed SO cute, so I know she could give us awesome advice!!







3 comments:
Hey Tatum,
I just tried to reply to your facebook message.... and it would not let me send it! I clicked it like 100 times so hopefully you don't get lots of messages later. Anyway, here was my reply, I'll just paste it on here...
Hey Tatum!
Let's see, you probably saw the two I wore to in Mexico and then the one I wore in lake powell?
The black one I wore on my cruise with one shoulder strap is from modbe a few years ago. And then using swimsuit material I just sewed the ruffle around the top of it.
The other one you've probably seen (lots of colors with red bottoms) is from Billie Joes in Provo. It's a custom swimwear/dancewear shop. Lot's of their material I don't like, but a few of them I LOVED. They have lots of options though, and you can custom fit it perfectly to your body which is nice.
The one I just wore in lake powell is from Macy's a couple years ago too.
It's so hard for me to find swimsuits I LOVE, ya know? But I've been happy with these. There was one I wanted from jcrew this year soooo bad, but I couldn't get myself to fork up the $170 for it. Anyway, now is the time to get them all on sale!
Hope you're doing good tatum! :)
Shawnee
Also, this little shout out was exciting to see when I came to paste this message on here!! Really, thanks so much Tatum, you're too cute :) Have an awesome day!
okay well um aren't you the cutest?! geez louise... i feel so special. thanks so much tatum, you are so sweet and kind. do you remember how you cut my bangs once? did i already ask you that?
I'm in. =)
Post a Comment