Friday, June 11, 2010

YaRd SaLe At My HoUsE tOmoRrOW!!

Tomorrow is a a weird word....as I was typing it in the subject line I kept thinking it didn't look right so I thought, maybe I spelled it wrong.  Spell check says it's right...so it's just a weird word I guess!

Anywho, tomorrow at my house, my SIL (Kelsey) and I are having a YaRd SaLe ExTrAvAgAnZa!!!  You should really come check it out!!  We have tons of super cute stuff we are selling!


Items include but are not limited to:
  • Home Decor---and TONS of it!! (Pottery Barn, Pier One, Ikea, Tai Pan, etc.)
  • closet organizers
  • computer speakers
  • desk and chair
  • snowboard
  • Mens Clothes size M (mostly Abercrombie and AE)
  • Womens Clothes ALL sizes (A&F, AE, J.Crew, LOFT, Ann Taylor, Gap, BR, and more!!
  • plastic organizing bins
  • JeWeLrY!
  • Accessories: Hats, Purses,  Gloves, Scarfs, Belts, Wallets,
  • Small Ikea Furniture
  • Throw pillows
  • porclein dolls
  • toy chest
  • light fixtures
  • candles, flowers and other small knick knak paddy wacks, give a dog a bone, 
  • YES, we even have dogs you can give a bone or better yet, TAKE HOME (springer spaniel puppies)

It has been a lot of work so it should be a lot of fun!! 
Stop by and say hi and who knows, maybe you'll find a few treasures!
Let's just hope this weather doesn't rain on our parade!

2 comments:

Chris & Jennie said...

I want to come! I love your style -- I'll buy your clothes! And, maybe you should sell that blue pottery barn bedspread of yours that I envy and love so much :)

The Masons said...

Oh! I want to come. Let me know when it is. If I am not able to make it, save me some left-overs!!